Our communities are no longer just fighting for equality. In the 21st century with this infrastructure plan we’re fighting for equality and we’re fighting for existence. It’s clear, this plan does not care about the citizens of this country. This plan literally cuts away some of the most fundamental things that we need like clean air and clean water. This plan actually cuts away from the clean water protections. It puts profits over people. It creates loopholes for corporations. And that’s why this plan must be stopped, so that we the people can have clean air and clean water, so that we the people can survive.
- Letter to the House of Representatives Opposing HR 5895 — June 6, 2018
- Clean Water Action — Putting Drinking Water First to Address Nutrient Pollution — June 2018
- Letter to the House – Oppose Any Environmental Rollbacks in the Water Resources Development Act of 2018
- Oppose the Dirty Water Rider (Clean Water Rule Repeal) on HR 5895 — June 2018
- States Need to Go Back to the Well and Leverage SRF Dollars