Our communities are no longer just fighting for equality. In the 21st century with this infrastructure plan we’re fighting for equality and we’re fighting for existence. It’s clear, this plan does not care about the citizens of this country. This plan literally cuts away some of the most fundamental things that we need like clean air and clean water. This plan actually cuts away from the clean water protections. It puts profits over people. It creates loopholes for corporations. And that’s why this plan must be stopped, so that we the people can have clean air and clean water, so that we the people can survive.
- What Advocates are Saying About the Omnibus Bill
- Clean Water Action – Congress comes to its senses for a moment, rejects Trump’s dangerous budget proposal
- LCV Statement on Omnibus Spending Bill
- Green for All – The release of the Omnibus spending bill for fiscal year 2018 is a clear win for protecting public health and the environment
- NPCA – Omnibus Proposal a Boost for National Parks