Our communities are no longer just fighting for equality. In the 21st century with this infrastructure plan we’re fighting for equality and we’re fighting for existence. It’s clear, this plan does not care about the citizens of this country. This plan literally cuts away some of the most fundamental things that we need like clean air and clean water. This plan actually cuts away from the clean water protections. It puts profits over people. It creates loopholes for corporations. And that’s why this plan must be stopped, so that we the people can have clean air and clean water, so that we the people can survive.
- NMA Statement on the Trump Administration’s 2019 Budget Proposal
- FY19 President’s Budget: Agriculture
- A Dirty Water Budget: An Analysis of Trump’s Proposed FY 2019 Budget
- Michael McAfee on President Trump’s Infrastructure Scam
- Nsedu from Children’s Environmental Health Network on the Trump Infrastructure Scam